jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

Existence for UFOs

In my opinion, I am in favor of the existence of UFOs, because if we exist, an intelligent being on Earth will, why there can not be another individual on another planet?, What I'm getting is that if we exist, more species may exist throughout the universe.

Testimonials:Ituzaingo square ship on 03/06/2013.

Yesterday June 3 at 22:38 pm, I prepared to go outside not being awake. At the time I leave in position senital dark rhomboid see object clearly, absolutely silent and not exactly on a commercial air route and in a different direction to what you usually see the airliners in the area, the diamond was heading straight toward the east southeast. The surprise was complete.


It is clear that the night was clear, no clouds and weather good. The UFO that at all times I noticed dark diamond shaped and moving very slowly moved in an average height, approx 3000m calculation, addressed how going right to the base of Moron, in a direction in which not usually observed airliners, the nearest commercial route that line is from the South to the North in that direction planes come off from Ezeiza. The UFO made ​​no noise despite having no wind and be clearly avistándolo height.


Then share the video, a few seconds I could shoot after opening the tripod and turn on the camera, the object began to see clearly over my head and it took me a few seconds to open the tripod and turn on the camera, but I could take it. Behind the diamond video, I share a plane shot in identical conditions to compare with the first.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario